Sunday

Sunny Sunday

 


Good morning, the weather foreast looks good this morning, another day of sunshine without rain.  This does mean that the house painting can carry on again today.  When we had a new front door, hubby agreed to repaint the bottom half of the house.  It was a chocolate brown colour but the new door is gray, so gray is the colour we (the royal we) are painting the house.  Of course I am acting as tea person during this task, which is fine by me.  Photos to follow in the next post.

Here is another card that was sent out recently.  It has been created on a Very Vanilla card base with some patterned paper across the bottom of the base card.  The patterned paper is similar to newspaper but the writting is all about flowers and herbs.

The stamped image is from a retired stamp set but I thought it looked nice on the Very Vanilla card panel.  3 little pearl dots on the side to finish it off.  I do hope that the receipient likes it.  It isnt very often that I hear from someone that I sent a card to so I dont know if they ever received it.....

 

I have been asked for quite a few cards for the girls (my daughters that live in Cyprus).  As we are hoping to go and see them soon, I am being a busy little bee in the craft room making them.  Yesterday was wedding cards and today the theme is Christening cards.  I am just creating the fronts of the cards and will take all the elements out with me to put together whilst I am there.  

As it is Sunday today it will a traditional Sunday lunch of roast beef and all the trimmings so its going to be a busy day all in all.

Thank you so much for having a read and I have you have a super Sunday whatever you may be up to x

 

Did you know that Stampin' Up! have a wonderful promotion this month, there is a sale on the kits with some of them having a discount of up to 30%. If you click on the image below, details of the kits will open up in a new window.  If you would like to order a kit or two and dont know how to, please let me know and I will help you do this or order them for you.

 



Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues.

Did you get yourself a Bonus Day coupon?  If you did, its now time to redeem it (them).  Just quote the coupon number to get the discount.  If you have any queries, please do get in touch.  My contact details are below.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up. 

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby.


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 

 

No comments: