Monday

Rannunculus Romance Birthday Card

Good morning.  Off on our travels today for a few day, always something to look forward to.  Fingers crossed that the weather improves and if it doesnt, no problem, I have packed for all occasions.

Here is another birthday card that I made.  I used the Ranunculus Romance Stamp set which has now retired from Stampin' Up!  I am sure that a few of us have retired stamps in our crafting space and they still make the prettiest of cards.


The card base is Thick Very Vanilla A4 cut down, I do prefer using the 'thicker' card as it feels a little more substantial.  

I stamped a few of the smaller stamps in the set all over a piece of Sahara Sand card, cut it down and then matted it onto an Evening Evergreen piece of card.   Both of theses were then adhered to the card base.  

The image was stamped onto Shimmery White card, which has sadly retired.  I coloured it in with a very light water colour (ink in the stamp lid with a little water and using a paint brush, coloured it in).   I then got out the  blending brush to gently go around the outline of the stamped image to give it a large shadow effect.   This was then stuck on to a piece of Evening Evergreen card, which was adhered on to the main card base.

I added some Linen Thread with a glue dot and the sentiment was put on with dimensionals (3D foam pads).  Of course, it has to have to obligatory bee embelishment, well it wouldnt be a card for Sheila without it. 

My craft room has been left in a right old mess.  The intention was to clean it up yesterday but didnt have such a good day (RA).  I am sure it will all be fine until I get back in a couple of days.

Well thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day and a great start to a new week.  Tracey x

Stampin' Up! have a wonderful promotion this month, there is a sale on the kits with some of them having a discount of up to 30%. If you click on the image below, details of the kits will open up in a new window.  If you would like to order a kit or two and dont know how to, please let me know and I will help you do this or order them for you.

 



Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues.

Did you get yourself a Bonus Day coupon?  If you did, its now time to redeem it (them).  Just quote the coupon number to get the discount.  If you have any queries, please do get in touch.  My contact details are below.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up. 

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby.


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 


Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 

No comments: