Sunday

Sending Smiles on Sunday

 


Good morning and another damp start to the day.  Fingers crossed that the weather just gets better.  Can you believe that I actually put the fire on last night, boy was I cold.  Soon got warm and cosy and I even sat and watched the tv all night.  Very rare for me but most enjoyable.

I have a morning of chores and then an afternoon in the craft room.  I had a play with some baby cards yesterday and they need to be finished off, boxed up and ready to take to my daughters at the end of the month.  The next request is Christening cards.  I do need to find my table to work on first though as I have everything everywhere, oh well.

I wanted to share this card with you that was made by Ruth using the Sending Smiles stamp set.  You cant believe the amount of cards that we have all created using this stamp set.  It is one of the most versitile sets around.


This is one of those picket gate folds/ fence fold cards, the one that has many names.  No matter what it is called, its a wonderful card and I adore it.  


I am sure that know by now that Stampin' Up! have a wonderful promotion this month, there is a sale on the kits with some of them having a discount of up to 30%. If you click on the image below, details of the kits will open up in a new window.  If you would like to order a kit or two and dont know how to, please let me know and I will help you do this or order them for you.

 


Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues.

Did you get yourself a Bonus Day coupon?  If you did, its now time to redeem it (them).  Just quote the coupon number to get the discount.  If you have any queries, please do get in touch.  My contact details are below.

Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up. 

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby.


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch

Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook and if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 

No comments: