Sunday

Sunday

 


The forecast for Derby is not too bad today, we have lots of clouds with some sunshine and rain tonight.  We want to start painting the outside of our house so I think we may be able to get this underway today, in between everything else that we plan.

We have had a wonderful few days away and have come back with lots of happy memories.  We saw people we havent seen for quite a while and had lots of good catch ups.  

 It was my friends birthday recently and this is the card I made her.  I adore this stamp set and love the vibrant colours.  I am so pleased to say that she loved the card.  It isnt often I get to see folk open the cards but I did this time.


Do you fancy coming along to a card making class?  If you do please get in touch with me, all my details are below.

 

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a smashing Sunday.  Tracey x

What's happening with Stampin' Up! during August

I am sure you are already away that Stampin' Up! have a wonderful promotion this month, a sale on the kits with some of them having a discount of up to 30%. If you click on the image below, details of the kits will open up in a new window.  If you would like to order a kit or two and dont know how to, please let me know and I will help you do this or order them for you.

 



Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues.

Did you get yourself a Bonus Day coupon?  If you did, its now time to redeem it (them).  Just quote the coupon number to get the discount.  If you have any queries, please do get in touch.  My contact details are below.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up. 

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby.


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 


Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 

 

No comments: