Saturday

Birthday cards, catalogues and sales

 


Good morning, just 9 sleeps to go before Santa is due to visit.  I wonder how you are getting on with your festive arrangements.  I still have one Christmast card to make, hubbys.  All the rest are made, written and posted out.  It has taken me a whole year to do them but they are done.  I can honestly say that the Festive Fridays that we have throughout the year has really helped.  Making a few cards each month to finish off in November really does give me a good start.  I have already got the January one sorted out.


It was a friends birthday recently and this is the card that I passed on


As you can see, I am still using the Brushed Brass Butterflies from Stampin' Up.  I must admit to liking a 'book binding fold' card.  That is the style of card that this is.  The papers used are from the Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper with some linen thread down one side.  The sentiment label was created using the Very Best Trio Punch and must be one of my most used punches of the moment.  I put 'of the moment' as I have so many favourites.  If you would like to replicate this card, or make something similar and dont have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator near by, please let me know as I shall be happy to show you how to do do.  

I have listed all the items I used below and if you go to traceyrossos.stampinup.net, you can place an order for these there.

Today I am spending the majority of it in my craft room as I have been lucky enough to get a few things from the new and upcoming Stampin' Up! brochure.  If you would like a copy of the brochure please get in touch (all my details are below) and we can arrange for you to collect one if you are local or I can pop one in the post to you.

I will be meeting up with some friends for a cuppa this afternoon which I am really looking forward to, it is so nice to have a catch up.

Stampin' Up! will have a new Mini Catalogue starting in January 2024 as well as the Sale a Bration.  If you dont have a local demonstrator to give you these catalogues but would like one, please do get in touch as I have them all ready to pass on.  I shall be in the craft room this evening and most of tomorrow so you are more than welcome to pop in.



If you didnt know, Stampin' Up! have an amazing offer running all the way up to 3rd January on products in their mini catalogue, that is the one in the picture below.  There is up to 60% off some products.  If you click on the image, it will open up on a new page for you to have a browse through.  I must let you know that some items may run out and once they do, they wont be returning.

By clicking on the Up to 60% image below, you will see all the discounted prices on the products in the Mini Catalogue.

 

There are lots of wonderful crafting products available from Stampin' Up! that are not in a catalogue.  To see details about the Online Exclusives,including all the kits, just click on the image below and the details will open up in a new window.


If you fancy a browse through the main Annual catalogue click on the image below and you can have a flick through the pages.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up or get in touch and I will post one out to you.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 

To make a purchse, you can always just hit the 'shop here' image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  
I am also on Facebook, have a look for The Craft Room, Derby
 


Thank you so much for having a read today and I do hope you have a wonderful Saturday, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x


Product List


 





No comments: