Tuesday

Tuesday with Santas Gift Envleopes




 

Good morning, today I am out and about doing a little Christmast shopping for hubby.  He does need a few little things to open on Christmas day and I do like to nip into town when its all decorated and have a wander round.  I am not wandering aimlessly, I know exactly what I am going for but, I do it at a slow pace.  That will just leave his card that I need to make, so a wonderful day planned all in all.

Yesterday I caught up with everything on my "to do" list phew and even managed a few extra bits.  No list, nothing gets done. 

I currently have 4 grandchildren, all girls from Pauls son Robert.  They are all of an age where they dont really need anything, cant think of anything, prefer to buy things in the sales, I am sure some of you know what I mean so I have opted to make a few money envelopes.



These were created with Read Red, Basic Black and some bits of gold glittery card that I had.  The inserts were stamped with the Stampin' Up! Cottage Wreath stamp set, wow, this is so versatile.  If you dont already own this set and are on the look out for something that will last a whole year, you may want to take a look.  A few punches were used to make the money envelopes, two sizes of circles, one for the 'buttons' and one for the tab of the sentiment card.  The other two punches were to create the image of Santas belt and you can use anything as long as they are similar and one is smaller than the other.  I had fun making these and have a few ready for next year.  I just have to remember where I put them.  I created a list of what I used which is at the end of this post.


There is currenly a Stampin' Up! offer running all the way up to 3rd January on products in their mini catalogue, that is the one in the picture below.  There is up to 60% off some products.  If you click on the image, the catalogue will open up on a new page for you to have a browse through.  I must let you know that some items may run out and once they do, they wont be returning.

By clicking on the Up to 60% image below, you will see all the discounted prices on the products in the Mini Catalogue.

 

There are lots of wonderful crafting products available from Stampin' Up! that are not in a catalogue.  To see details about the Online Exclusives,including all the kits, just click on the image below and the details will open up in a new window.


If you fancy a browse through the main Annual catalogue click on the image below and you can have a flick through the pages.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up or get in touch and I will post one out to you.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 

To make a purchse, you can always just hit the 'shop here' image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 

 

The new Mini Catalogue that will start on 3rd January is ready and waiting in the Craft Room for you.  Please do feel free to pop in to pick one up and you can take the new Sale a bration brochure with you too.




 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  
I am also on Facebook, have a look for The Craft Room, Derby
 


Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a terrefic Tuesday.  

If you dont already have a demonstrator and would like a catalogue and mini brochures, please, do let me know and I will get one sent out to you.    Tracey x

Product List

No comments: