Sunday

Christmas Eve and another Christmas card

 


Good morning.  A very early start for me today, woke up at 4am and couldnt get back to sleep so I got up and have decided to have a nanny nap later. 

We have a rainy day forecast for Derby today which is a lot better than the awful wind we had on Thursday.  So many old trees came down, fences were broken and we had a lot of damage around our area. which was very sad to see.   Trust me to choose Thursday morning to venture out at silly o clock before I knew what the weather was like.  I have never seen so many bins overturned and in the road, at one stage I thought they were chasing me down the road, really.  And I could have collected that many For Sale signs, inflatable Christmas decorations, parts of fences etc. etc.  The wind was so scary.  So I finished my shopping and came home again and that is where I stayed.

Friday and Saturday have flown by but we have seen lots of the family and been out and about and now, before we know it, Christmas Eve has arrived.  I dont have plans today.  The tree is up, the decorations are out and everywhere is very festive indeed.  I shall be having a spruce around and doing a few chores followed by a clean up of the craft room and some tidying up of the computer.  My new computer is a wizz and I love being on it.  I am teaching myself allsorts and really enjoying it.

Of course I have done some crafting, as I try to do most day and this is the card that I made for hubby, which he loved.

The stamps are old ones from my stash.  I shall be making a few more like this on our first 2024 Festive Friday which is on 5th January.  I do enjoy our get togethers.  It also gives me a chance to bake, something else I love to do.

The sorting out of the photographs is still ongoing.  I now have 31,762 to file/delete send on but a few each day is helping.  I am still finding it nice to look through them and I do remember taking the majority of them.

 

The mini catalogue will end on 3rd January.  That is the one in the picture below.  At the moment there is up to 60% off some of the products in this catalogue.   If you click on the image, the catalogue will open up on a new page for you to have a browse through.  I must let you know that some items may run out and once they do, they wont be returning.

By clicking on the Up to 60% image below, you will see all the discounted prices on the products in the Mini Catalogue.

 

There are lots of wonderful crafting products available from Stampin' Up! that are not in a catalogue.  To see details about the Online Exclusives,including all the kits, just click on the image below and the details will open up in a new window.

If you fancy a browse through the main Annual catalogue click on the image below and you can have a flick through the pages.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up or get in touch and I will post one out to you.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 

To make a purchse, you can always just hit the 'shop here' image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 

 

The new Mini Catalogue that will start on 3rd January is ready and waiting in the Craft Room for you.  Please do feel free to pop in to pick one up and you can take the new Sale a bration brochure with you too.




 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  
I am also on Facebook, have a look for The Craft Room, Derby
 



 

 






No comments: