Sunday

New Years Eve 2023

 



Good morning and can you believe I was woken up to the sound of the birds singing this morning.  Havent heard them in quite a while. 

We had a chilled day yesterday although I did put lots of bits and pieces away and get things straight....as I do.  Went to see mum and dad in the afternoon who were both in good health (as best that they can be).  I also made a turkey pie, yes we are still eating the turkey.  Hubby has been after making a pie for a few years now so we went off to the BBC good food guide, found something that had good reviews and had a go.   






The last day of 2023 goodness me.  I do hope that you have a wonderful day and evening, whatever you may be up to.  Us, we are off to see my parents again this afternoon and hopefully meeting my sister and her hubby there.  Mum wants to have a game of cards....should be interesting as her memory is not the very best these days, ooops. Having vasular dementia and Alzeiheimers isnt the easiest thing but at the moment she still knows who we all are.  She may get confused by the days and she may get in a muddle halfway through a sentance but we are lucky, she is still mum.   Dad is amazing with her and it cant be easy for him at times. 

Do you make New Year Resolutions?  I think that this last year has made me realise that it is the little things in life that matter and make the most difference in my life.  Such as holding the door open, taking the time to get in touch, receiving something in the post for no reason at all, saying thank you, adding that extra little touch to card making, pretty packaging etc.  So that is what I shall be doing for 2024 making sure that I do the little things.  Do you have any New Year resolutions?  Would love to hear about them in the comments if you do.

Of course I shall spend another year of crafting now and then and meeting up with all the wonderful friends I have made over the years.  Fingers crossed I get to meet lots of new friends too. 

Speaking of crafting, here is a card that was made for a recent birthday.  

 
I loved making this one.  It has so many different elements to it and it is from a sketch I saw somewhere on the internet.  Do you ever follow sketches?  This is where you see an image and it shows you where you should place elements but the elements you use are totally up to you.  

Well I must go and get myself ready for another lovely day.  Thank you so much for having a read x

If you fancied a bit of an internet shop, by clicking on the Up to 60% image below, you will see all the discounted prices on the products in the Mini Catalogue.

To have a browse through the September - December Mini Catalogue, just click on the image below and it will open up on a new page for you.   I must let you know that some items have run out and when his happens,  they wont be returning. 

 

There are lots of wonderful crafting products available from Stampin' Up! that are not in a catalogue.  To see details about the Online Exclusives,including all the kits, just click on the image below and the details will open up in a new window.

If you fancy a browse through the main Annual catalogue click on the image below and you can have a flick through the pages.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up or get in touch and I will post one out to you.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 

To make a purchse, you can always just hit the 'shop here' image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch

The new Mini Catalogue that will start on 3rd January is ready and waiting in the Craft Room for you.  Please do feel free to pop in to pick one up and you can take the new Sale a bration brochure with you too.


Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  
I am also on Facebook, have a look for The Craft Room, Derby
 



 



No comments: