Saturday

The last Saturday of 2023

 

Good morning and its a rather cold start to the last Saturday of 2023.  I dont have a 'to do' list today, I am just going to potter all day and sort out lots of little things that need sorting.  I am struggling with my RA (Rhumatoid Arthritis) today as I have done far too much over the last few days.  I think because I can do things then I should but then my body tells me that I have overdone it.  

We had a wonderful get together last night with the local craft club called Derby Dabblers.  We meet once a month, always the last Friday of the month.  Everyone brings along their own projects and we spend a few hours in each other company crafting away.  If ever you fancy coming along, please do, you will be made to feel very welcome.  Here are the details of the next meet up.

 Here is a card that was made for a special birthday this week.

I do hope that it was received.  One of the things that I never know when posting cards out, do folk get them?  One of my New Year resolutions for 2024 is to make sure that anyone who sends me anything knows that I have received it.  My motto is going to be 'its the little things that matter'. So a quick message, phone call or email to say thank you wont go amiss.  Ohh you will be so surprised by the amount of New Year resolutions I am making *giggling*

Do you use Facebook?  If you do have you ever had a look at the Stampin' Up! group on there?  Wow, what amazing projects they share, especially on a Tuesdy.  It is well worth having a look and if you have any queries about what you see, just get in touch with me and I will see if I can answer them for you.

Right, I am off to get myself ready for the day.  Thank you so much for having a ready and I hope you have a super Saturday.  Tracey x

 

 


The last few days of this mini catalogue.  If there is anything that you would like out of it please, dont wait too much longer.

By clicking on the Up to 60% image below, you will see all the discounted prices on some of the products in the Mini Catalogue.

 

There are lots of wonderful crafting products available from Stampin' Up! that are not in a catalogue.  To see details about the Online Exclusives,including all the kits, just click on the image below and the details will open up in a new window.


If you fancy a browse through the main Annual catalogue click on the image below and you can have a flick through the pages.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up or get in touch and I will post one out to you.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 

To make a purchase, you can always just hit the 'shop here' image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 

 

The new Mini Catalogue that will start on 3rd January is ready and waiting in the Craft Room for you.  Please do feel free to pop in to pick one up and you can take the new Sale a bration brochure with you too.




 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  
I am also on Facebook, have a look for The Craft Room, Derby
 



 

No comments: