Monday

Christmas Wreath making with friends

 

Good morning and wishes for a Merry Monday as well as a Happy New Week.  Are you just about there or do you still have loads to do?  I think I am nearly there, lots of last minute bits to do but happy to do them at my pace througout the week.  I couldnt do it without my 'To Do' list though.

Yesterday I managed to finish off everything that I had left from the previous week so that was an achievement but didnt complete my list of bits for Sunday.  Nevermind, I will get them done first thing this morning. 

I had lots of festives last week including another Wreath Making Class. Oh my I had a wonderful time.  




















We had lots of fun and plenty of laughter.  There were 26 of us and a lovely lady from a local florist, Petals Flowers came and showed us what to do.  I already have the dates for next year and I think we will have an Easter Wreath Making get together, do let me know if you are interested.

Well I had best get myself in the shower as I have to nip to the post office first thing.  The last of the Christmas cards need posting out as today is the last day for second class postage.  All the others have gone but not sure what the delivery times are like this year. 

Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have an amazing Monday.  Tracey x

 


No comments: