Sunday

Starting the month with crackers

Oppps, we woke up to snow today.  It does look wonderful outside and it is so so quiet but then again, it isnt even 6am yet.   I have had 7 hours proper sleep and feel refreshed and raring to go which is good as I have a lovely day planned, which includes being in the craft room for a while.

I am still using my CPAP machine each night and really feeling the benefits.  The RA seems to be under control today so a great start all around.

I started with the intentions of having a crafting Christmas throughout the month of December.  For the first day of the month I created these wonderful Christmas Crackers using a Stampin' Up! Die, full details are below.

I have so many pretty Christmas papers and it was time to use some of them up.  With help from two amazing friends, we cut out the crackers on the die cutting machine.  One end was tied up with twine and then they have been filled with some small chocolates.  The other end has been tied and they are all ready for my crafty get togethers later this week.

For day two of December I picked up three lovely ladies and off we went through fog and freezing weather to make a Christmas wreath and I loved it.

I will get this hung today and all finished off and I shall take another photo of it so you can see what it is properly.  

I have decided that I do need to take more time out, for me to do other types of crafting and to get out and about a little more.  So if you know of a crafty event in or around Derby do let me know so that I can plan on being there.

I feel so lucky as I am now working on a new computer that we purchased during the amazing Black Friday deal.  Things have been transferred over and it is up and running and wow, what an amazing improvement.  I do still have 31,412 photos to sort through but a little each day and I should get them done.  One question I am asking myself though is "do I need all the photographs of the cards I create".  I am not so sure I do, oppps.

 If you didnt know, Stampin' Up! have an amazing offer running all the way up to 3rd January on products in their mini catalogue, that is the one in the picture below.  There is up to 60% off some products.  If you click on the image, it will open up on a new page for you to have a browse through.

By clicking on the Up to 60% image below, you will see all the discounted prices on the products in the Mini Catalogue.


Well thank you for having a read today.  I do hope you have a super Tuesday x

There are lots of wonderful crafting products available from Stampin' Up! that are not in a catalogue.  To see details about the Online Exclusives,including all the kits, just click on the image below and the details will open up in a new window.


If you fancy a browse through the main Annual catalogue click on the image below and you can have a flick through the pages.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up or get in touch and I will post one out to you.  

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby. 

To make a purchse, you can always just hit the 'shop here' image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 


 
Here are details of where you can get in touch with me. 
 



Product List for the Cracker

No comments: