Saturday

Cards for new arrivals

This week, in between doing lots of other things, I have been using the Bundle of Joy set of stamps. Here are two that I have made, just simple ones.





And then each time that I have made another one card, I have done something different, added extra little bits. I love this cute little set and will show you some more cards that I have created with it over the weekend.

We will be spending more time putting the craft room together today and I have to choose colour of wallpaper. The carpet is a thick purple so whilst I wanted a pink room, then changed it to pink and brown, I guess it will have to be pink and purple ish.... mmm not so sure.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and hope you have a great day, whatever you are doing

1 comment:

Karen said...

Aaaaahhhh they are so cute. Thank you for listening and being a fantastic friend.

Love Karen xxx