Saturday

Workshop

Just returned from holding my second workshop and what a fantastic afternoon I have had. Hope that everyone that came enjoyed it as much as I did.

Here are some pictures of our afternoon of fun and frolics

Before the event, all ready and set out AND COLD





This is the hall all laid out, ready and waiting






Here is Molly after she had set out all the sticky stuff



A few photos of everyone being very producutive ...









Thank you to everyone that came along and made it a really successful workshop.

A special thanks go to Pam and Molly and very BIG THANK YOU to Jayne and Karen.

Its starting to read like an award speach.

Cant wait for the next one which will be at the end of March.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I had a great afternoon, so you are more that welcome to have my help anytime.

love Karen xxx