Thursday

Cards from friends

What a busy time it is for me, thought I would be slowing down after Christmas but havent done yet. I am off work for a couple days and hope to catch up with lots of outstanding things that I have....that doesnt mean housework either.

We are in the process of converting a bedroom into a craft room. Who's lucky? ME. So far we have taken down the built in units that have been there for about 8 years, sold the bed on e-bay and designed my wall of storage. We went to Ikea to order all the units to be delivered this weekend only to find out that they do next day delivery, which wasnt what we wanted. If it isnt delivered the next day you get charged a storage fee, so got to go back to Ikea on Friday.

Apart from it all being exciting, I cant find anything. My bedroom and the other one is a store and I cant believe how changing one room can disrupt the whole house....but this isnt a complaint.

I have received some lovely photographs of cards that people have been making using Stampin Up products so I thought I would share these with you today.

These are from Debbie and I just love the colours.


This is one that Lesley has made.....lovely




I will put the others on here over the next few days.

Hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are doing and thank you for all the lovely comments

1 comment:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Great cards Tracey, I look forward to seeing your all new craft room when it's all finished ..... I think Viv and myself are off to Ikea next week sometime as they have some great storage ideas.

Love Pam xx