Saturday

Last of the blooming with beauty...for now


Here is the last of the blooming with beauty set for a while as I have other cards that I want to share with you.

I have mentioned how I did this window in the card in another post but, if anyone needs help with it, please let me know.

I stamped out a second image onto card stock and cut around it so that I could decoupage the front. My preference for card shapes and sizes has changed, yet again. I really do like 4" or 5" square cards these days. I am sure it will change again in a few weeks.







Would just like to say a big thank you to everyone for leaving comments on my blog.

2 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Oh WoW I really love this card Tracey - you've done yourself proud. Well Done.

Love Pam xx

Jayne W said...

I love it!!