Friday

My new craft room

.....well nearly.


Had a delivery from Ikea today and here it is. This is going to be my wall of shelving from top to bottom







Here is the room which is getting ready for the units . The bed has been sold and will be collected on Sunday. All the games are going to be given away/put on e-bay. Some of them are over 40 years old and in perfect condition. Paul, who doesn't like to throw anything away, just in case, told me to let them go. Must do it quickly before he changes his mind LOL.















And these are the first of my stash, which has to go. I know that I don't have enough storage space for everything so I am selling off a lot of my stash. It will be hard to decide what stays and what goes but after 4 years, I think I know which techniques I prefer to use when making cards. I haven't used these punches for a while so £20 o.n.o. for the lot, plus postage if they are not collected.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Congratulations on getting you own craftroom started Tracey, can't wait to see it finished :o)
Jackie xx