Friday

A week of Blooming with Beauty

I am now starting to get myself sorted after Christmas. I am still struggling with the getting up early for work. I have made it in to the office a few minutes early each day so I guess another week will sort me out.



I have been playing with the Blooming with Beauty set, page 40 of the SU catalogue. I have fallen in love with it. You get 5 stamps in the set and at the price of £22.95 plus p+p I think it is a bargin. I thought I would show you, over the next few days, some of the cards that I have made.


Starting with a few black and white ones. I have used SU black gingham ribbon on these.

The price of the ribbon is £5.25 plus p+p for approx 13.7m. Now that is a lot of ribbon. If you would like just one or two metres instead, please let me know and I will sort something out for you.






A splash of colour on this one, with a matching envelope. I have also used Certainly Celery at £3.95 plus p+p for approx 13.7 m. I have quite a few more cards to show you but, if you would like more information about anything on my blog, please get in touch tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com







If you would like to purchase this set please get in touch.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus cards Tracey, as usual. I love that set.

Love Karen xxx

Handcrafted With Love said...

Stunning cards Tracey - maybe that'll be my next set!

Love Pam xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards Tracey, will have to get round to trying my set, haven't had a chance yet and had it 4 weeks! :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Stunning in their somplicity Tracey.
Love Viv xx