Friday

A garden party

Yes, earlier this week there was a garden party in my garden.  Quite a few participants, all of the feathered kind, I wasnt invited.
If you click on the photograph you should be able to see the birds, I cant tell you how much of a delight it was to watch them.
Here you have got dove and 3 gold finches
Robin decides to see what all the noise is about and joins in the fun
Then the sparrows dont want to miss out on the fun.


I am not sure if you remember this wonderful little book that was made for me using the Everyday Enchantment papers?




 They were a Sale a Bration item and lots of people got them for free.  Unfortunately a lot of people didnt get them but watch this space.....

No cards to share with you today but I am sure that wont spoil your weekend.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful weekend and, if you have time, leave me a comment to let me know what you are up to over the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely photographs Tracey, the birds keep having these parties in my garden too :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

glad the birds had a fun time best wishes Lesley x