Tuesday

Tuesday's Twitter

Sometimes, its nice just to sit there and put a kit together so that is what I did recently.  I had this wonderful vintage kit of four cards.  I sat and pressed out the precut dies, attached SU 3D foam pads on the back and stuck them to the card.  When I had finished I put glitter everywhere and WOW, I love my four cards.  I havent put sentiments on them yet as I dont know who they are for but, they are NOT in my Sale basket.







If you are looking for a card, before nipping out to the shop give me a little thought.  I have lots and lots of cards here at home for 50p.  I guess that only applies if you live in Derby but, if you do call in, I am always happy to make a cuppa.

I shall be putting in a SU order this week so, if there is anything that you fancy, just a bit of card, or an ink pad, anything at all, just let me know.  Dont forget, if you have purchased something from SU recently and are struggling for ideas, give me a call on 01332 721877 and we can arrange a get together and hopefully come up with lots of ideas for you.

Speaking of SU (Stampin Up for those that dont know) have you ever fancied joining my team?  If you would like to find out more, just give me a call and I can tell you all about the free products you get and all the wonderful new friends that you can make.

Here is something that I do with all the little bits that are left over from Crafty Night or from a get together.  Its really useful (as long as I remember to keep it out on my desk).

The day wouldnt be complete without yet another cushion lol.  I cant tell you how wonderful I feel everytime one is made, I am so happy sitting there sewing away and then putting the inner in it and wow, it comes to life.  I know its not everyones cup of tea but that is what makes the world such a wonderful place (sometimes), we all like something different, well enough of my chatting, here it is

Well Paul comes home today which is great as I have missed him.  He will chill in front of the TV tonight while I go to a Jamie Oliver Party at my friends house, really looking forward to that.  So a lovely day in store.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, lovely cards although I don't use kits and never will. I love your cushion though, you will soon have enough to call them a collection :o)
Jackie xx