Sunday

Stay at home Sunday

What a bleak start to the day we are having in Derby, its raining, very gray and very miserable out there, I guess that means I need to stay home today.  I was up with the larks this morning and have already done a few chores.  We had a wonderful afternoon yesterday, it was my neices son Ollie, first birthday party.  I made a few cakes which I would like to share with you but, I cant download photos from my camera onto the computer.  I just dont know how to do it so hopefully, Paul will show me later.  I can share these cards with you though.  




These have all be made using the Sale A Bration papers, Everyday Enchanment which you can get your hands on in just over a weeks time.

Dont forget to check out the Christmas card section of my blog, it is filling up quite nicely now with some Christmas card ideas.

Thanks for having a read and as soon as i learn how to upload the cake photos, I shall pop them on.  Have a wonderful Sunday and I hope you stay dry.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hi! these are all very lovely Tracey,gorgeous designs and papers too.hugs Lou.xx