Thursday

Longest Day of the year

21st June is supposed to be the longest day of the year as well as it being Jaynes birthday.  I hope that she has had a wonderful day.  Here is the card that I made
I am sure that she will have had a great day, despite the weather.

I made some cakes earlier this week, which have all gone now, I spent the whole afternoon sitting there decorating and just loved it but wow, what a mess. 

 
 


 I think that next time I shall do it in two stages, one day bake and then decorate the cakes the following day.  I shall be making some lemon cakes tomorrow for Ollies birthday party and I am sure there will be lots left over for me to take into work next week.

I am spending an afternoon looking through my stash to make Christmas cards.  I have a few ideas up my sleeve that I want to try out.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you manage to stay dry

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Can't beleive Ollie is 1 already time does fly - did the cakes taste as good as they look - lesley x