Saturday

Saturday and another Reason to Smile


 I have more time at home lately and seem to get less done, oh well that is life.  I have another few days of afternoons off and then it will be holiday time.  If there is anything that you would like to collect from me, Tuesday evening would be fantastic.

During the month of August, Stampin' Up! are promoting this wonderful stamp set "a reason to smile" and this is the second card I have made using it.  A friend has just had an operation and I used this set and lots of pinks to make the card.


Here in the inside of it which I guess, is another card as well.  I really enjoyed doing this and I dont think this will be the last one.
  
Have you been watching the Olympics?  Havent they been great?  I have been watching/listening whilst being busy in the craft room, not producing much but always busy.

Off to Melton today, another couple of scrapbook pages, lots of catching up with friends and a chilling day in the heat.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day.

No comments: