Wednesday

White Rabbit and a Reason to Smile

1st of August, if you didnt already know and it is wet, dark and miserable outside, I hope the sun comes back soon. The temperatures are due to be nice in the 20's but not a lot of sunshine.
Nevermind,I shall be home preparing tea cause its Wednesday (mother in law comes round on a Wednesday for tea) and tonight the grandchildren are visiting.

How about this



You can get your hands on this wonderful stamp set FOR FREE with all orders of £60.00. It really is a wonderful stamp set and so versatile.
I saw a card very similar to this on my travels around blog land and it really inspired me to make these but I cant find the original card.......so thank you if this idea was yours.  I have made my thank you cards using this set this month and that is just one stamp out of the set of 7 I used.

I made lots of different yellows

and made lots of peaches  and oranges too

Here is a bit of a close up of one that I cut out, can you see all that dazzling diamond?

Lots already made and a lot more to sparkle up and add bling
If you would just like to purchase the stamp set rather than placing a £60 order then that is possible too,  the wooden one is £18.95 and the cling one is £14.95. Just give me a call on 01332 721877 and I will order this for you.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you manage to stay dry.








1 comment:

Jackie said...

Very pretty cards Tracey, I do like the stamps set but I am not buying stamps until I have used some of the many that have never seen the light of day since I bought them :o)
Jackie xx