Sunday

Sunday's Scene

Last weekend I spent a wonderful day with  Rebecca.  This was waiting for me when I  arrived and it certainly was very nice.  I needed it in the afternoon.
And this is what I created, not the best of photographs but I think that you get the picture, ha ha
It took a few hours to make and I am hoping to get another couple done this week and sneak them out to the girls, if they would like one that is?  I loved making it and I have lots of ideas to make more so thank you for your time and patience Rebecca.

I had a rare evening on the settee with hubby last night and we watched the olympics, a couple of hours watching the diving and OMG.  It was amazing and nail biting.  We saw Mo get the gold and Tom get the bronze and how nice it was.

Today it is a day at home.  Sunday lunch and hopefully catching up with the family both at home and on the internet. The sun is supposed to be out so I may even be able to do a bit of deadheading (for Christiana, this means getting rid of dead flowers).  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, I am just getting my life back now that the Olympics has finished, I have been glued to it and what a wonderful spectacle it was too. Lovely cards since my last visit :o)
Jackie xx