Wednesday

Happy Birthday Amy

Happy Birthday to Amy (neice not grand daughter).  It's Amy's birthday today and here is the card that I made for her.  This is one of my most used Stampin' Up! sets and I love making this type of card, it is so sweet.  I think I will make a few more of these tomorrow, just to put in my box.














Fancy an afternoon of crafting?  Well on Saturday 29th September you can craft the afternoon away at a Saturday Stampin' Up! event.  There are a few places available.  Just give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com  There are some more details on my events section.  We will make 5 cards and decorate 5 inserts.  It will be a lovely afternoon so please, check your diaries to see if you are free.

I got a telephone call yesterday from EON electricity.  Phone rings, I answer it, recorded message "Hello this is EON electricity, am I speaking to Tracey Rossos, if so please say yes"  I said yes.  Recorded message continues "I am sorry all our operators are busy we shall call you again later, goodbye"  HUH, what is the world coming to?

Had lots and lots and lots of visitors yesterday afternoon and evening and it was fantastic to catch up with everyone, oh how I have missed all the chatter and laughter.  Cant wait for next Tuesday, when we do it all again.  There is a little bit of cake left over so Paul is pleased too.

I had another delivery of SU goodies yesterday afternoon oh my.  Some things are just to die for so later today, I shall be creating (craft room still to be cleaned up).  Perhaps by the weekend it will all be clean and tidy as I have lots of things to put up on walls but Paul cant get in to do it, hay ho, we like a challange.

Well, I must get ready for a busy day, work this morning and off to Shepshed this afternoon for an hour, mum in law coming for tea etc. etc.  Thanks for taking the time to come for a visit and I hope you have a great day too.



2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, lovely card today :o)
Jackie xx

Buffy said...

Great card Tracey, it so sweet.

Buffy x