Saturday

Stampin' Up! New Catalogue, retired goodies and Happy Birthday to Denise

White rabbit, white rabbit and white rabbit.  Its the first day of September and that means lots and lots happening in the Stampin' Up! world.

There are tons and tons and tons of stuff that is retiring and I shall be really sad to see some things go, especially Dasher.  I was hoping to put a list on here for you to read through but ITS TOO BIG, so instead, I have created some links for you, plus my little laptop just doesnt have enough programmes to cope with all I want it to do but that isnt a complaint, I am so lucky to be able to communicate with everyone.

WHEN THESE HAVE GONE - THEY HAVE GONE
for the list of retiring stamp sets click HERE
for the list of retiring accessories click HERE 

And dont forget there is a brand new Autumn/Winter catalogue out TODAY.  
New Catalogue out today click HERE

I am keeping my fingers crossed that all the links work.

I am so excited about all the new stuff and cant wait to start creating.  I shall be placing my first order this afternoon as I really want to make the most of those retiring items.  If there is anything that you would like, please, let me know by 11.00a.m.  
The next order will go in tomorrow and then  every couple of days so lots and lots of chances to order what you want, either from retired items or the new Autumn Winter Catalogue

For those that dont know, I have had a problem with my email account so, for the time being, you can get in touch with me on this new one
tracey.rossostemp@hotmail.com

Happy Birthday to Denise.  The third and final card I made an I am hoping that this one was for Denise although Diane or Buffy could have had this.



Next time I shall be sure to photograph the cards one at a time and make a note of who has what.

Thanks for having a read today, I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Hello,
I got the bicycle card, it was lovely.
Thank you xx