Monday

I dont like Mondays

The start of another week and I still dont like Mondays.  I wonder how many people do like them?  I used to but hay, that was in a previous life.

I got on the scales last night, now why did I do that?  I know I ate on my holiday but didnt realise that I ate THAT MUCH.  So here we go again, back on a diet.  There is also the fact that I stopped smoking 11 months ago, yes that is right, it has been 11 months and I think I substituted chocolate instead of cigarettes but never mind.  I shall let you know how I progress, I can hear my tum rumbling already.

Yesterday I managed to sort out all the SU orders, cook Sunday lunch and defrost the freezer.  I am afraid I had no choice with the freezer cause a certain person didnt close the door properly Saturday night, I am mentioning no names of course but it wasnt me.

Today I hope to bake a cake or two for a visitor or two tomorrow.  If you fancy a cuppa, some cake and a crafty chat, just drop in to my home any time between 2.00-4.00p.m. or after 6p.m. tomorrow.  I have a few bits from the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue to share with you.  If you want any card, ribbon or anything else, just let me know in advance so that I can have it ready.  My craft room is a bit of a mess (understatement). Takes me ages to find anything at the minute, opps.

It's Aunty Vals birthday today.  This card was made by a wonderful lady and I just had to copy it.  I know that Aunty Val will love this.  I have used Everything Elenor Stamp set from Stampin' Up! and lots of glitter but I dont think it will show up too much here.




I hope my girls are all okay, that is my daughters.  Christiana reads the blog each day and I miss them all so much.

Well thank you for having a read, hope the start of your week is a good one and if it isnt, it will get better.






1 comment:

Buffy said...

Look forward to seeing you at 2. Would love a peek at the new stuff. Have to leave no later than 3 though.... :)