Saturday

Sunny Saturday at home

Home sweet home. Yes we returned after a 3 week holiday with the girls.  For those that didnt know, whilst I was away I lost access to my email, which was a bit of a catastrophy.  Well fortunately, I have recovered everything since I got home so now I just have to decide what to do with regards to email.  Any tips or advise would be welcome.

Our trip home was rather mamouth, after leaving Protaras at 7.45 (5.45 UK time), we eventually got home at 7p.m. UK time.  The flight boarded on time but a lady broke her seat and so it had to be repaired whilst we were all on board, causing a delay.  We landed at 1.10p.m. and got out of heathrow in extra quick time, less than an hour but it took over an hour to get our car hire sorted out and then we hit the M25 which had so much traffic on it.  Eventually we got to the Derby hire car company office just before 6p.m. getting us home at 7p.m.  So today I am washing, putting away, sorting etc. etc. everything we all love after a holiday.  Fortunately we brought the sunshine home with us.

Here is a picture of a card I made with Christiana, I think she may send this to Katerina




Here is shot I got of Sophia, whilst she was at work

Finally, here are one the hundreds of pictures we took of Paul and his smoothies.  He really loved making them and we all loved to drink them

I came home to boxes and boxes of SU goodies so I will be sorting these out shortly.  I also have some new things to play with too.

I shall be putting in another order this week so if there is anything that you would like, please let me know by Wednesday lunchtime.

Thanks for having a read and hope to hear from you soon

No comments: