Thursday

Happy Bunny

Well the weather forecast was right for yesterday wasnt it.  They said rain and it rained. They said warm and it was 17 degrees when I got home from work.  Let's see if they are right for today, wind.  Up to 50 miles an hour in some areas, hold on to your hats.

Today we are making cards.  There is a session at 2pm and another at 7pm and there are a couple of places still available if you fancy it but it is first come first served.  Give me a ring on 01332 721877 before 1.00pm or before 6pm.  These are taking place in Allenton, Derby.  The table is set, the raffle basket is ready and I am so looking forward to it.

First of all I have to go and have a morning at work which will fly by as I am so busy.

Katerina had her first BIG exam yesterday, bless her.  She is coping so well.  Sophia is busy revising for her exams.  Christiana is still sorting out her apartment, yesterday Sophia and boyfriend went round to help build up some Ikea furniture so Christiana is so excited about getting the place all nice.
Life for me is so much easier when the girls are coping with their lives.....we just wait for the next hic cup.

When I have lost my mojo, get a little stuck with putting the right colours together or dont really know what I want to make, I just go through the Stampin Up catalogue and I got my inspiration from the card below from page 25 of the SU Catalogue.  It isnt exactly the same as I didnt have all the elements but I enjoyed making it.


Right, off to start my day at my morning job.  Looking forward to seeing everyone later today.  Thanks for having a read.

No comments: