Monday

Happy Monday

Here we on another fresh start to another week, dont they go by very quickly.

Its going to be a lovely week this week, well arent they all.  I have crafty week, that means I get to craft 3 or 4 times with wonderful ladies.  If you would like to join us, there are a couple of place on Wednesday evening, Friday afternoon and evening as well as Saturday morning.  Please give me a call on 01332 721877 or drop me an email at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com and I will give you more information.  This is for new and experience crafters.  We shall make a couple of cards, lots of time for a natter, homemade cakes and refreshment.  It would be lovely to see you if you can make it.

As promised in yesterdays post, here is the card that I made for my sister for her birthday.

I am not sure if you can see all that glitter but there was plenty of it. Another stamp from my stash and I have made another couple exactly the same but not for my sister of course.

I have finally got my hands on THIS and THAT from Stampin' Up!  I really dont know how to start this because its so lovely.  All I do is keep looking at it, going through the papers and then putting it away.  I am determined to start it this week, sad I know.  If you are not sure what I am on about,  her are the details



Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper9.95

Remember This and That Rotary Stamp5.50

Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers4.50

Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape4.50

Epic Day This and That Bundle
Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until May 31st
29.24
15% Off Retail Value

 

  Well I really must go and start the day job,  Thanks for nipping in.  I do hope that you are okay and that all is well is your world.  I know that not everyone can leave messages to let me know you have visited but so many people tell me they have been.  Happy Monday

1 comment:

Lesley said...

love the LOV stamp - bet Diane loved her card - hope you have a great crafty week best wishes Lesley x