Saturday

Clouds

Its a very early morning today but thats okay, while I have my cuppa, a catch up on facebook and check out the weather today I can have a peek of the blogs I like to visit too.

The weather is going to be cloudy with a slight chance of rain so the washer will go on in a moment and I shall get all that done before I go out.

Yesterday was hectic and it was lovely to sit down at the Christmas Card and Chatter Club last night.  I wasnt too productive, just the one card but boy, it was good to sit, laugh and chatter the night away, thank you ladies. 
Here is another Christmas card I made and yes, I know its only August but I am determined to get all my Christmas Cards  done by the end of September and then I shall sell the majority of my Christmas stamps on.  This one is another from Stampin' Up! due out on 28th August.  I have the new Autumn/Winter Catalogues and will be getting them to you over the next few days.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day today.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Morning Tracey, lovely card. I am so glad that I never got rid of my old Christmas stamps cuz I am just now reviving them and giving them a new lease of life! :)
Jackie xx

Karen said...

He's a cutie. Lovely card Tracey.

Love Karen xxx