Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday

Came home from work yesterday, opened all the windows and carried on.  About 3pm I thought oh no, it had been raining for a while ......carpets wet, clothes wet and lots of water everywhere, oopss.  At least the plants will benefit as will the grass seed that I have put down.

Weekly deals, this weeks weekly deal is

I shall place an order on Sunday so, if there is anything that you would like, just get in touch 01332 721877 or email me.


Fancy being a demonstrator?  That can be a gal that goes out doing parties, holding crafting events and building up a team of your own.  Or how about just ordering your Stampin' Up! goodies, at a discount, just for you and your friends?  If you would like to find out more, give me a ring and we can arrange to have a meet up and I can tell you all about it.

Yesterday I showed you the book marks I made for me and my sis, well I then decided to make this

 I shall put a quote or sentiment on it at a later date, if I need to but I loved doing it. Just a pity you cant catch the sparkle of the butterflies.  I think this is going to have to be a must for a crafty night.

I treated myself to a few roses last week and I put some in my cup and saucer, thought it was cute.

Well its raining today and I do have to cut down some more of the holly as the brown bin gets emptied tomorrow....guess I shall get wet.  I went for a lovely walk last night to see my mum and dad and wow, I didnt realise just how big some of the houses are around me.  I hope to take the same walk this evening.

Thanks for having a read, hope you miss the showers and have a wonderful Wednesday.


No comments: