Sunday

Sunny Sunday

Did you get caught out in the rain yesterday?  I did but had a waterproof with me so I didnt get drenched.  The forecast today was rain this morning and then sunshine but it changed overnight.  It is now going to be up to about 20 degrees, cloudy with sunny spells and a bit of a breeze.  Thats a good job as I have my lines outside full.  Hopefully I will get to play with my new iron today.

Yesterday I went for cuddles with the newest member of our family, this is Charleigh Rae, she is so tiny lol.  Mum and baby are now fine and it was a pleasure to see them all.
I managed to get food shopping done, the bank, post office, keys cut, cuddles with Charleigh, see mum and dad and have a cuppa with Sis, all before lunch time.  Now that was impressive.

The afternoon I spent having coffee with Lesley and showing her round the house, seeing the plasterer who is now booked in to do the ceiling of the new crafty space.  All coming together bit by bit

Then in the late afternoon I thought well, it is the weekend, so I finished off the cards that I started at Dabblers on Friday night.






I used a stamp set that I purchased on the night and I will make a few more cards with this stamp and then sell it on again at Derby Dabblers.

Today I shall be placing an order with Stampin' Up! so if there is anything that you would like to add to this order, just let me know....... the link to the new catalogue is on the right, just click on it, this will open up and you can have a look through all the pages.  If you would like a proper copy of the book, please get in touch and I will get one to you.

Once a few chores are done I shall be having a stamping Sunday.  We used to have these once a month and I am hoping to start them up again in October.  One Sunday a month, we all get together, Stamp the day away.  If you fancy doing this, keep an eye out on the blog for dates and details.

Thanks for having a read, give me a call on 01332 721877 if you would like to place an order with Stampin' Up! today and have a really lovely Sunday.





No comments: