Sunday

A smily Sunday

Good morning from an extremely cold Derby. I have had a busy few days and today wont be a day of rest but, would I want it any other way? Perhaps not.



On Wedenesday I met Sophia off the train, along with her two friends and we came home to pizza.  They said that they thought the train was so slow and did I know why? Then I took them into town for a couple of hours for a wander round.  It was lovely spending time with Sophia and catching up with all her news, in person.  She just loved Millies, as you can tell.

 We got home rather late and ended up having a fish and chip supper (I had a tiny portion), followed by lots of family visitors.  Thursday they decided to go horse riding.  No they have never been on a horse, no they dont have the right clothes and no they didnt think about the weather but hay, YOLO they keep telling me (you only live once), so they went off horse riding and the weather stayed dry for them but so cold.  We then visited macy dees for lunch, TK MAX and other shops before coming home to cook fajitas.  A lovely evening was spent laughing, talking and getting cleaned up.

 
 
Friday I took Elena to the bus station at 9.15.  Evanthia to the train station at 11.00 and then finally, Sophia, Paul and myself went off to Birmingham to meet with Katerina.  We had a lovely day and it all finished off at Selfridges for afternoon tea. 

 
We went to get our trains to come home and we were on opposite train platforms in Birmingham, the people around us must have thought we were mad. We were waving, taking photos and laughing.

Train home and an early night for me, shattered but very happy.  The girls returned to Manchester for two nights and today, they are catching the train to Leeds.  They really are getting around and its wonderful for me to know that they can do this.

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to spend the morning playing with Stampin' Up! Lotus Blossom stamp set with is a FREE set during Sale a Bration and chatting the morning away with Lesley in the Crafty Space.  Sale a Bration is where you spend £45 and get something FREE and I can tell you, the choice of free items is so good its a hard decision to make.  Here are some of the cards that I made and, if you would like to make one of these cards next Friday or Saturday, do let me know.


Today, in between chores, I shall be in the craft room again having a play with more stamp sets and making a few birthday cards that I need for February.

I do hope you have a lovely day today, whatever you are doing and thank you so much for nipping in and having a read.  If you would like any information about crafting, Stampin' Up! or anything else craft related, do please get in touch.


No comments: