Tuesday

Tuesday's Twitter


Tuesdays Twitter and the good news is, I lost 4 1/2 lbs over the last week but please, if you have found it, I dont want it back.  I am really pleased about the weight loss as I tried very hard.Fingers crossed for another good week.

It was my sister in laws birthday yesterday and this is the card that I put together for her


I do hope she liked it.  In fact I have had quite a few birthdays and not shared the cards I made, tut tut.

Today is a bit of a hectic one starting at the docs and then appointments for one thing and another right up to after lunch.  I may take a sandwich out with me so that I dont miss lunch.  This afternoon will find me in my crafty space for an hour or two and then its an evening with hubby.  We have 'the girls' arriving tomorrow, Sophia the eldest twin and two friends. Everything is ready for them and I am so excited to see Sophia again, its been quite a while although I talk to her every day either on Viber, Facebook or Facetime, very different from a few years ago.

Here are another few cards from the Sheltering Tree stamp set from Stampin' Up!  It is so very useful and I cant stop having little plays with this.


 Now just look what has made it onto the shelves of the unit in crafty space.  I think that these are wonderful especially as I dont have a plaster tin at home.  Do you have one? If not, next time you visit, there might be one left for sale in the Crafty Space.

Thanks for having a read and SAVE THE DATE  23rd or 24th January - SALE A BRATION PARTIES.

No comments: