Thursday

Painted Petals

Good morning from a very cold Derby.  It really is brrrr out there and I only nipped out to take the rubbish.  I shall have to put on big thick bed socks and a thick cardi before I venture out to put heating on in crafty space.....oh yes, I am going back in there today.

I had a little play with my new Painted Petals stamp set with Wild Wasabi and Crushed Curry. Here are the thank you cards I made.







Just in time too as I am having a delivery of crafting goodies later today.  Not everything is in the box but I will be having another delivery tomorrow, depending on the weather of course.  We have snow forecast and I just hope that the council go and grit everywhere.  Lots more in the stamp set to try and I will do that on Sunday afternoon as Paul goes away just after lunch.

We had a lot of hail stones yesterday, this is what it looked like after 2 minutes, my carpet was red.


 The wind has blown down ornements, a few of my potted plants and the chairs.  Next year I hope we have a shed to put all the garden furniture in.

I had best get the few chores done that need doing and put the heating on so that I can craft the day away.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day, what ever you are up to

No comments: