Wednesday

Wednesday....all day


Wicked Wednesday, well I am going to be wicked today tut tut.  I shall spend the WHOLE DAY in my craft room just because I can but off to the post office in the rain first.

I cooked so much dinner yesterday that I dont have to cook tonight.  I have a hubby who is not going away till Sunday so lots of time to get washing and ironing done, naughty me.

Here is a card that I made for Alice, who is neices daughter.  She had her birthday last weekend.  Today I need to make a few more children's cards.
Pauls new roof went on the garage yesterday, the burglar alarm got sorted and I only have a few days left to sell a few items from the bedroom before we get a fitted one put in.

I have this solid pine dressing table for sale with a stand alone mirror. We originally purchased it from Pinewood Studios in Mickleover and it has dovetail finishes to it, which means it is a good un.




I also have this vibro plate for sale.  It is all dismantled and ready to go, perfect for getting into shape but I just dont have anywhere to store it since we downsized into the bungalow.

If you would like more information about either of these items, please let me know.

Weekly Deals are below.



If you would like anything, do please let me know.  My next order will be going in on Sunday.  The punches are always good to have and the ribbons are a bargain.  I am considering getting the envelope liners as they really do finish off a special card.

 I also have these two stamp sets for sale, both are brand new and both are £5 each.



Right, I had best get my lazy breakfast and wrap up to go to the post office.  Thank you for having a read and have a wonderful day

No comments: