Saturday

Happy Birthday Amy

Good morning form a soggy Derby.  Yes it is raining and the forecast is for a damp day but it isnt cold, which is good news.

Last night was smashing.  It was Christmas card and chatter night and lots of lovely ladies turned up for a cuppa, a chat, some to make cards, some to collect goodies so thank you to all for making it another great night.  We put the world to rights and today, its a lot better place. 

I am still trying to catch up on cards to share with you so the Christmas from last night will come later in the week.

It was Amy's birthday yesterday (niece not grandaughter).

I made this card and have sorted myself out with a template so I should be able to make a few more in a couple of months time a little quicker.  It was something that I saw on pintrest and thought awwww cute.  If you would like to have a go at making this, keep your eyes on the blog to find out the date that I will have an evening of making a few and come along to join in.  Sometime in November I think.

Today I am off into town.  I have to return a couple of items and get my toe nails all dressed ready for next week. Then its back in the craft room to finish off a project, get a few birthday cards sorted and then that should be my chores done for the day.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wondering Saturday xx

No comments: