Sunday

Seasons greetings on a warm Sunday


Good morning from a rather breezy Protaras. Temperatures have dropped for today to 29 degrees with cloud and showers tonight, I think we can cope with that.
Last night we had Sophia and Christiana stay with us so we took a stroll down 'the stretch' as we have always called it (this is the main beach road with all the shops and tavernas in the center of Protaras). Had a smashing meal so I pinched the place setting which I can use as a 12 x 12 layout and I got the girls to take lots of snapshots with a selfie stick.  I feel a scrapbook page coming on lol.

I was home for 10pm which was when the girls did a quick check on makeup and off they went out to Asia Napa.  I don't know what tome they got home but they are still fast asleep in bed.

I have been busy making a few Christmas cards from a kit over the last couple of weeks.  Here is one of them, still needs the glitter and crystal clear but a lovely card.


No orders for stamin up going in today but there will be next week.  Please do let me know if you would like to order anything.

Thanks fir having a read and have a lovely Sunday xx

No comments: