Thursday

Wednesday afternoon

Good afternoon, yes afternoon for a change.  I have been and done my 4 hours of work, sorted out a few chores and now its time for a cuppa and an update.

Had lots of lovely ladies round the other night and gave out the new Autumn/Winter mini.  I do have a few more to give out this week too but waiting for the SU orders to arrive.  One such order was supposed to be here today but I had a notice to say that due to severe weather, or circumstance, it has not been possible to deliver!!  The last place it was at was Tamworth so I wonder what has happened?

Weekly Deals TAH DAH

I shall be placing an order on Sunday evening so if there is anything you would like to add to this order do let me know.  The p+p charge is just 50p no matter how large or small the order is.  Delivery to you or collection from me needs to be sorted before Friday 11th September.  And, should you order the Boys will be Boys stamp set, come along with your stamps, card and colouring mediums to a night of crafting with this set on Thursday 8th October. 


I have been looking at a card similar to this for a while on the internet and knew that I had to have a go making it, so I did.  I just love it.  I shall make a little pocket with the sentiment on for a certain persons birthday later this month.  If you would like to have a go at making this, please let me know and you can pop round with all your bits and pieces and I will show you how.

A few more little bits of sorting to do while I have my cuppa then its a couple of hours in the crafty space, doing more pages ssshhhh.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful afternoon and evening. x

No comments: