Sunday

Sizzling Sunday


sat here with ac on and it's only 7am phew, it is going to be another warm one.

Well the last few days have been rather busy. We have spent most of it with our Cypriot family in Larnaka. Seen my sis in law who lives in Belgium, had some lovely food cooked by my Cypriot mum and spent time with girls.  We have got all their books and files etc purchased for the start on uni for Sophia and the start of Katerinas 'bar' exams.  Katerina has to attend classes 3 times a week in the capital, Nicosia.  Sophia's Uni is also in Nicosia but at different times of the day so that means, another car is needed, opps.

We haven't made it to the beach for quite a long time now but perhaps today we can take a wander there.  It's the first time we are on our own, but it won't last.
Here is another Christmas card that I made before the holidays, it needs a bit of glitter to make it sparkle and shine.

I shall be doing a little crafting today whoop whoop, got a few bits to finish off before Christianas birthday in Wednesday
If there are any stamperettes reading this, or anyone else that would like to place an order for stampin' up goodies, could you let me know what you would like please. I am on Facebook or you can email me. My phone doesn't seem to be working too well here

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day xx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

glad your having a great holiday - and have enjoyed spending time with the family - great selection of cards posted over the last few posts - love the juggling snow man one!! x