Friday

The end of the working week


Good morning and whippee, it's Friday.  A bit cooler today, a high of 16 degrees but it will fine for me as I have a lot of sweeping up, watering of plants and cleaning outside planned for this afternoon.

I have bitten off a bit more than I can chew with regards to the 3 items I have been making for the end of the month.  I came to the decision last night to take just the one and leave the other 2 to have ready in 3 months and now the pressure is more manageable.  Who ever thought it would take so long and, if you dont know what I am talking about, all will be revealed at the end of the month.

In all the hectic plans and goings on at home, I forgot to turn my calendar over and OMG, I have forgotten to send birthday cards.  This evening they will be turned into belated ones yikes.

Here is a mans card I made a few days ago.

 

It is another one that I saw on pintrest and had to have a go.  I dont have any instructions for this but, if you wanted to make one, just let me know and on 10th November I shall have a class to do this one and the other mans cards HERE.  Limited space.

Ohhh YIPPEE the SU man is visiting later today with a box or two, that is great news.

Well I had better get a wiggle on and get into work, early finish today.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Friday x


No comments: