Friday

Fantastic Friday

Good morning from a very happy crafter.  It is Friday again whoop whoop.  Mind you, this Friday is going to be one hectic one.  After work its the hairdressers, MOT for the car, visit from Pauls Shed Roof man and then a chilling relaxing evening at the Christmas Card and Chatter club.  I love days like today.

Yesterday wasn't much different, worked a little longer than planned and then a few visitors. Paul arrived home just in time for dinner, which is lovely. Lots of calls from Cyprus and it was 9pm before I sat down.  Housework, well that got missed again, opps.

I ordered a die from Amazon just after Christmas, expecting it to be here at the end of January.  Well I have been in touch with seller but no die has yet arrived.  Has any one else ever had an issue with Amazon and did you manage to get it sorted out?

It was Ruth's birthday earlier this week and here is the card I made

Stampin' Up! Shimmery White card is just perfect for watercolouring and this is what I have used for the image which has then been cut out and decoupaged on top of another image.

Dont forget that on Monday, it is the last day that you can get the following Sale a Bration Items



Because on Tuesday, there are new items being offered to replace them.  Would you like to have a Stampin' Up! party during March?  If you would please let me know and if you need a venue, I can help with that too.

I have a couple of places at the next card making session on Thursday, 18th February from 1.30pm.  This takes place in Alvaston, Derby.  Lots of crafty chatter and plenty of laughter as well as refreshments and home made cakes.  The dressers are full of items for sale and not forgetting the raffle at £1 a ticket.  Please get in touch if you would like to book your place or find out a bit more about it.

Right then, I had best get a wriggle on and start my day.  Thank you so much for having a read, have a fantastic Friday.








No comments: