Sunday

Happy Valentines

Good morning and brrrr it is cold out there.  I know because I had to put the  finishing touches to Pauls Valentines card and I have to go outside to my crafty space.  Here is the card that I made.



Paul likes one layer cards so this will be fine for this year.

Yesterday wasnt as chilled as I had hoped and I didnt get done half of what I wanted to so fingers crossed, I can get sorted today as well as get ready for my week ahead.

Went to a smashing party last night with Paul. It was a friends 50th, lots of people, lots of food and lots of lovely music. We didnt get home till nearly midnight, tut tut.  An early night tonight.

I shall be putting a Stampin' Up! order in this evening if anyone would like me to add to it?? Give me a call on 01332 721877 and we can see what you would like.  Lots of Stampin' Up! orders have been given out this week and I hope folk have had chance to have a little play.  I would love to see what you have made.

Right ready to start my day.  Enjoy yours and thank you for having a read.


No comments: