Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Yesterday Paul left for a few days to work away so now I am home alone.

I spent a couple of hours sorting out the kitchen, cleaning, throwing things out, putting on my nice table cloth and that made me feel quite a lot better.  Today I will do the everything room and by the time Paul comes back, the house will have had a spring clean.

Some friends recently had a new grandson and here is the card that I made for them, using a retired Stampin' Up! Stamp set


I loved making this and will be making a few more to add to my box.

Did you want to order anything from Stampin' Up? I have a little order to place tonight for someone who forgot to ask for it at the weekend oopss.  If there is anything that you would like please, do let me know and we can get it sorted for you. If you have any queries or questions about SU products, please get in touch to see if I can help.

Have you ever thought about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?  if you have now is the ideal time as you get £160 worth of Stampin' Up! products, that you choose, for the price of £99.  You can then be a hobby demonstrator where you order for yourself, family and friends or you can demonstrate at parties and make extra money for purchasing even more crafting supplies.  If you would like a little more information please, do give me a ring and I can give you more details.

Well I had best get to work as I am a bit late.  The alarm went off and Paul rang at 6am but I turned over and went back to sleep  never mind. 





No comments: