Wednesday

Mid Week Musing

Good morning from a rather chilly Derby. It isnt going to be too warm today it seems so wrap up warm.  I shall leave home a little earlier just in case I have to de ice the car, as I did yesterday morning, brrrr

Thank you to all the ladies that came out to visit yesterday afternoon and evening.  There were over 20 of us all together in the afternoon and the evening and it was lovely just to sit down and chat.  I am so sorry that not everyone could make it, working late, stuck in traffic etc. but you are most welcome to pop in anytime.  Just let me know in advance. Sending hugs to Ruth and Sheila and hope you both feel well soon.

Arent these flowers lovely? I have them at home at the moment.


I am not too sure how long they will last but I do love fresh flowers.  I am hoping that once the greenhouse is up and running I can start to grow my own flowers that I can cut and bring into the house.  If anyone has any ideas of the best ones to get please, do let me know. The greenhouse is the next project and fingers crossed, we can get that started next week.

Here is a card that I gave out at the weekend. The photograph isnt perfect but it is another card that I loved to make.


I have used the new Number of Years dies for the numbers on this card.  If you havent looked at this bundle, stamp set and dies, you may want to as there are endless possibilities for it.  My new favourite set.

Weekly Deal from Stampin' Up!

My next order will be going in on Sunday so if there is anything that you would like from the weekly deal, the Annual Catalogue, the Spring/Summer Catalogue or the Sale a Bration please do let me know and I can get it for you.  If you need help with placing an order or have some queriers,  why not pop round for a cuppa and a chat.  

Friday is our Christmas Card and Chatter club. If you would like to come armed with your own items to sit to make Christmas cards/tags/presents, it would be lovely to see you.

NEW CLASS DATE - Thursday 18th February at 1.30pm.  I am hoping to have an afternoon session of crafting.  Would you like to come along to make a couple of cards and a little box?  If you would, please let me know by either getting in touch by email, tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com or give me a call on 01332 721877. 

Well enough from me for today, it is a large post isnt it.  Off to get my shower before going into the office for a few hours.  Thank you so much for having a read and I wish you a wonderful Wednesday x




No comments: