Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and thankfully, the snow missed us, phew. I just peeped out the window and all the cars look really frozen again so its gloves and scarf for me this morning.

Yesterday afternoon was non stop doing this and that but boy its worth it.  I dont know how I managed to do all I do and work full time, so pleased that I only do the mornings now. Leaves me a lot more time for doing nice things.

Lots and lots of bargains to be had in the crafty space.  As it is that Spring Clean time and I get ready for the next phase.  Dont forget to check out Facebook, Derby Crafting Marketplace to see what myself and other crafty ladies are passing on to new homes.  If you have something you would like to find a new home for, crafting related only, please join the page.

Here is a card I made recently, in fact it one of a group of 10, so lots to share with you this week.

I have a few ladies that like to call in and grab a card or two so I had to stock up with something a little bit easy on the eye.   Loved making them.

Today Stampin' up! have some new Sale a Bration items, that are FREE when you purchase £45 of goodies.


I have a little order that needs placing so if there is anything that you fancy from any of the catalogues, please do get in touch today and I will submit an order tonight.  Love that bicycle.

Best get a move on if I have to de ice my car.  Have a great day x






1 comment:

Buffy said...

Adorable card Tracey

Buffy x