Sunday

Sunday Scene

Good morning and brrr, it is only 3 degrees outside.

Not up quite so early today but feel rather tired.  I did have a rather late night so I will have an earlier one tonight, unless I can manage a nana nap this afternoon.

My friend Leslie retired from work recently and here is the card that I made for her.


Something a little different and one I enjoyed making.

I didnt manage to get out into the garden yesterday or sweep away the moss due to all the rain so its a job I have to do at some stage today.  It's a pity I cant collect the moss for baskets as I have tons of it.

If you are on facebook and would like to grab yourself a little bargain,  pop into the Derby Crafting Marketplace to see what pre loved items are being parted with.  You might find some great offers.

Thanks for popping in today and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments: