Monday

Happy Easter Wishes



Happy Easter wishes to everyone  from a damp Derby.  The forecast is for showers and a top temperature of 10 degrees so I guess I will be working in doors today. 

No Merry Monday today as it's Easter.  Above is my little tree that is decorated with Easter Eggs, and  I try to purchase a new one each year.

These are the little curvy boxes we make every Crafty Week and last week we made Easter ones, although you cant see all the eggs in mine.

Yesterday was another smashing day home with hubby.  After a lie in, yes I had a lie in and a few chores, it was onwards and upwards sorting out the craft room.  In between coffee with friends, cooking a Sunday lunch etc, we also managed to plant up the normal tomatoes, some tumbling tomatoes, a little rocket and lettuce leaves.  The potatoes are in so that just leaves some herbs and the spring onions.  Photos will be taken soon but it got so dark that we had to stop.  I have to go out and buy a few more 'growing' bits such as earth, a couple of large trays etc.

Here is one of the cards I managed to get finished yesterday among the chaos of the craft room, oh its very untidy.....

This is from a kit I purchased some time ago and I still have a lot of bits left to make with it.

I need to get a very large hamper in the craft room, hence the sorting, creating more space but I make such a mess while I sort it out.  I know I am not the only one and I always so pleased when it is finished.

I have a few 'Close your eyes make a wish' stamps still for sale. 

They are £1.13 each (the .13 is the postage cost split between all the stamps I ordered).  If you would like one, could you let me know and I will put it to one side for you.

Well, off to make a start, thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday Easter Monday x

No comments: