Saturday

WARNING a long post


 I just love this quote that was sent to me and today, I am doing just that, off to the craft room.

The weekend arrived at last, not home from work till gone 3 yesterday but I had a smashing evening last night as Paul's trip was postponed by a couple of days so we managed to get a few more bits sorted out at home.

Some more good news is that the base of the greenhouse has been dug out and on Tuesday the floor will be put down, ready for the greenhouse to be put on it, getting exciting now. 

Do you, or do you know of anyone that may need some place card holders?



I am afraid that the photographs doesn't do them justice.  There are 15 packets of these available and if you would like to have a look at them, please get in touch.

My sewing machine is out today as I have a few bags to finish, yes that is right, I am practicing my sewing by making bucket bags.


This is the first one I  made and I have material to make a few more.  I just adore them and making them is keeping me out of mischief, honestly.  I am going to sewing class and there are places available if you would like to attend.  To be honest, if a few more people dont go, there may be a chance that the classes would be cancelled.  They take place on Wednesday from 6.00 - 7.30pm.  You take along all your own items that you want to make and the teacher just helps you through, learning along the way.  Last week I learnt how to  zig zag all my edges and as I take my own machine, I am learning more and more about what I can do with it.  You dont have to have a machine as there is a classroom full of them.  Just email KarenGreen@chellaston.derby.sch.uk for more information.

This time last weekend we were in Leeds and here is another little find from Kath Kidson


I shall keep this in the craft bag for my travels although I dont do that much crafting outside the craft room anymore, I must rectify that.  If anyone knows of any classes, events or anything else card making, please do let me know.

I have quite a few thank you cards to finish off today as the Stampin' Up! orders have arrived.  A couple of things are on back order, why is it that the back order only effects the same couple of people, every time?  All I can say is that these special ladies are so 'on trend' they know what is popular.  Speaking of thank you cards

This is one I made to say thank you to a special lady for letting me play with the wonderful country scenes stamps.  I had great fun and had to order a set or two, tut tut.

Well the craft room is calling me, I shall go and put the heating on, have breakfast and have a day in a calming and relaxing environment.  Kettle will be on all day if you fancy calling in for a cuppa, to place an order, to collect an order or to come for a natter.   

Thanks for having a read and hope to see you later, let me know if you need directions x

No comments: